Pages

daily 12/19/2011

Today's Daily is for Dane Dilabbio, you can see some of the things he's working on here:
A bunch of people have expressed an interest in getting into the caricature dealy I'm doing here and all you have to do to get in is become a follower of this blog and you get put in the list. The sooner you do this the higher in the list you will be to getting it done. To do this, you scroll to the top of the page and hit the "follow" button if its not there your either not signed into google or don't have an account with google. This will put you on my follower list which is what I'm going through for these, as for the rest of you... your dead to me! I mean... I don't really know how else to do this. I guess contact me with a photo and I'll put you into a list thought the following me thing helps me out so that would be extra special awesome if you did that. K thanks I've talked to much.

Hope you like,
Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment