Pages

daily 12/23/2011

Trying out the whole "Auto Posting", hopefully this works otherwise this is going out too early and I'm sure something bad will happen. Maybe this is how the Mayan end of the world starts... best not to dwell on it too much. Today's daily is for Chantel Parent and you can see here art here: "wait, there's nothing here and this is all I could find"
Alright! well that will have to do for now though I know she must have a portfolio thing around so I will check into that and seeing how this post is from the future, I still have time to make amends and fix it before it has a chance to be posted! That would mean I'm writing this to myself right now.... hmmm... depressing. All the back to the future references have drained out of me.

Your pal,
Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment