Pages

"Kung Fu Panda" Game WHHHaaaaat!?



So this was a really fun project to work on. I made all the art and animation for the game as well as... well lets just say everything you see in the game was done by myself. The programming and game mechanics are not my thing so that was done by some very talented individuals. The animations for Po and the effects are all traditional frame by frame animation, which was hella time consuming but super rewarding. Ki-Pa and pretty much everything else was flash animation, but I would think pretty awesome flash animation.

Went to go play the game today and noticed this little fella...


Well doesn't that just brighten your day. I assume this is for the game because their all over the same page and that would be awesome but I could be wrong.

Off to bask in the sweet glow of this, hope you like,
Kal

2 comments: